If you are passionate about technology, people, and Jesus, we are looking for you. A Tech Director at Harvest will head up a team of people who share similar passions. They will have experience mixing live sound and dabble in media presentation, lighting, and video and have a strong disposition for problem solving and team building. The Tech Director will enjoy recruiting and providing ongoing training to those serving alongside them. This person will work closely with the Worship team leadership to create dynamic service elements that leverage technology to create an engaging and worshipful atmosphere.
Harvest Christian Center is a multi-site, contemporary Charismatic church located in Turlock (Central California - population approx. 70,000)
Resume must accompany photo and audio/or video sample. All other inquiries through email only.
- Provide Christ-like leadership and supervision to the Media Arts Ministry at Harvest Christian Center.
- Recruit, equip, train and launch volunteer teams into all technical areas across our multi-campus organization.
- Oversee production elements and teams for weekend services and special events including audio, lighting, Propresenter, video, and live streaming.
- Discipleship of Media Arts team
- Care and maintenance of equipment.
- You Love working with people
- You’re committed to Jesus Christ (personal faith and devotional life)
- You have a passionate love for the Church
- You have a growing passion to shepherd others in their walk with God
- You reflect Christ in your words and action in your personal life and ministry.
- You are a team player with a positive attitude
- You are a proactive self-learner with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- You are detail oriented
- You display Integrity in finances, relationships, and time management
- You have the ability to build best practices, systems, and guidelines so that the production experience is consistent throughout venues and multiple campuses.
- You have experience in digital audio production, stage lighting, set design, and live video production
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are flexible, adaptable, and collaborative
- You have the ability to lead and equip technical volunteers
- You can recommend purchasing decisions and integrate new equipment
- You are able to manage large projects
- You proactively consider how to best use technology for the church and maximize department resources
- You have a dedication to personal and spiritual growth; continuing technical education as well as leadership development
- You can provide spiritual friendship for team members: know them, love them, celebrate them, and serve them. Serve as point of contact to direct them towards growth opportunities.
- You can oversee stage set up and tear down for all services/events.
- Proficient in audio engineering (5 years experience)
- Proven ability to lead volunteer or staff teams, and to manage large projects through to completion.
- Must be proficient in production technology and demonstrate a high degree of competency in live production
- Knowledge in Propresenter
- Knowledge of video systems & live streaming
- Knowledge of lighting design concepts
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain sound, light, and media equipment.
- Physically capable of lifting 50lbs or more
- Reports to worship pastors
- Supports worship staff in the areas of weekend services
- Coordinates with other members of the church staff